Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 17

I can't believe how fast time is flying here in the mission!
The last week of the transfer is here, as well as the last week of
Elder Hansen's mission! There's been a lot of speculation as to what
is going to happen. I might leave Napa altogether and Elder Debora
will stay here, I might get transfered to Napa Spanish East and Elder
Debora stay here so I can still help with the area if he needs it, we
might both stay, or I might stay and he might leave. We'll see what
happens! It remains to be seen, we'll know next friday!
Lupe's baptism is scheduled for the 23rd, right after the worldwide
mission broadcast (which L. Tom Perry said will be the meeting of the
Century. You should go!). She's very excited.
We also have Maria Rodriguez. She was a former that we started
teaching this transfer. She told us that she wants to be baptized. She
knows all of this is true. The only problem was she told us that
nothing would stop her from attending church, but then she didn't
come. So we'll see what happens. I'll let you know what she says.
I am feeling super confident with my Spanish. Things are on fire here in Napa.
Love,
Elder Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment