Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 16



So this week was great!
We went to the Oakland Temple on Thursday, I'll try to send pictures. If I can't, I'll send some eventually. It is an awesome temple! The architecture is so cool, I love it.
We taught 17 lessons this week! It was awesome. I usually ended up going on splites with members (so that Elder Hansen could work with Elder Debora), and so we ended up taching a lot a lot a lot. It was awesome.
Lupe is still preparing for baptism, and she'll be ready. She asked us when she could start paying tithing! It's so exciting. The Lord has prepared her!
For my birthday we ate cake with la Familia Perez. It was really fun.
My Spanish is getting better, from Friday until this morning I dind't talk in English at all. It was rough, but it helped me learn!
I really can't think of anything else to write. Elder Hansen and I are still Nacos here in Napa. Elder Debora is a Fresa (a rich fresa), but he'll learn the naco missionary ways!
Sorry this is short! We're working hard, teaching lessons, and helping lots of people!
Elder Mufosta


(If I think of anything else I'll send more. Sorry this is so short!)










No comments:

Post a Comment