Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 34

So week 34...
We had Zone Conference this week. It was good to get a nice boost from President and the Aps. We went to Vacaville to do it, so I got to see Elder Withacker (spelling) and Elder Debora. Elder Debora was my comp in Napa, and Elder Whitaker and I came out on the same day. They are comps. It was good to see lots of the other missionaries.
So yesterday I got to watch a house burn to the ground. The Fairfield Fire Department was doing practices and burned down the house across the street.
We don't have a ton of time. Elder Wright and I don't even know what Columbus Day is. We were so confused about why the library was closed. We were almost thinking it was the government shutdown thing. Or maybe zombies in Fairfield. I'm pretty sure some of the hobos that chill outside of our church building are zombies.
Things are good. We haven't found anyone new yet, and it's not from lack of trying. We contact so many people every day it's crazy. I think that we might go back to a two companionship branch. We'll see.
My time in Fairfield might be coming to a close. This is week #5 of my third transfer, so  I might get the boot. but maybe not since it is technically a new area. We'll see.
I can't think of anything else. Elder G got the worst haircut ever last P Day. He didn't realize how bad it was until I took the following pictures. He freaked out when he saw it.
Love you all! Elder Foster

IMG_0146[1].JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment