Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Week 14


So another week here in the mission field, but with some exciting news! This week we are having interviews with President Alba, and he's bring Elder Hansen and I a special surprise... A new companion! He's coming strait out of Mexico and he doesn't speak English! So I'm training in my second transfer! It's crazy. Elder Hansen is training me, and I'm training the new guy! I'm very nervous and very excited.
As far as this past week went, we did good things! We had a ton of referrals to visit and a lot of lessons. We also met e most prepared person for the gospel in the world. Her name is Lupe, she lives with the family whose house we skyped from. She pretty much told us she wants to get baptized, she's reading the Book of Mormon, she's going to church and she believes! I honestly cannot believe, every prayer I give thanks that we found her! We're going to set a date with her soon, I honestly think she. Could be baptized this Saturday she's so ready. I'll let you know what we decide to do though.
W also taught a lesson that was absolutely awful. We brought our ward mission leader, Max (who is on tv? I don't really know. He has crazy stories). He started just going off and it just hit out if control and turned into an argument between the lady we were teaching and Max about the Virgin Mary. Oh man it was so weird and Elder Hansen just started texting our next appointment saying that we were going to be late. He told me there was no way to bring the spirit back and that was why he was texting. It was so silly.
Also, I got offered weed. Which was funny.


OK guys, love you! Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment