Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 99

Well this week we did Mission Possible, which was contact 20 people
every single day for the whole week. Easy-peesy, except for the fact
that we're in Clearlake. But it's cool, the whole zone did it and it
was way fun.

I went on exchanges with Elder Cowley this last week and we had the
funnest exchange of all time. I mean I've had some fun exchanges, but
we just joked around and it was the most fun I've had in a long time!

So while we were tracting we found a 90 year old black lady and we
raked her leaves! It was really cool. She was just chilling and
drinking lemonade and telling us funny stories about her life.

We also finally taught Yessica and her friend was there Angelina and
we taught them the restoration and they said that they would be
baptized! So just pray that they will come to church!

So Mosiah 3-5 is cool.

Sorry this email stinks. I'll tell you guys all the cool stories when
I get home! Love you guys!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment