Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 89

It seems like only yesterday it was 10:25 at night when Elder Hastings
and I pulled in and smelled the ocean, heard a foghorn and sea lions
and I remember thinking 'Fetch. This is going to be a long couple
transfers.' Well it actually has been over really quickly, and I'm
actually sad I'm leaving! I don't even notice the foghorn every nine
seconds unless I'm listening for it. I'm going to Clearlake, Elder
Ford and Elder Herman will be my companions. I'm going to be a
district leader.

Last P Day we went bowling. I got third place with 113 points. After
that we went to the beach and we drank Jone's soda and enjoyed our
last P Day as a district. It was super beautiful, it's amazing living
out on the ocean.

We taught quite a few lessons, we found some hidden trailer parks
packed with Hispanics! We have like 10 more potentials than last week.
We taught the restoration to a new family and we picked them up. They
were way sweet, I'm so bummed to be leaving them.

On Friday night we had a ward thanksgiving dinner. Since Friday was
the night we were going to get transfer doctrine Brother Tinsley was
making predictions. He was AP, and so I said that his A.P.-ness was
showing. Elder Hastings started laughing way hard, and that was when I
had realized what I said (accidentally) and so we were all laughing.
Brother Tinsley was like "what's so funny? My A.P.-ness is showing?"
And then he caught it and we started laughing so hard. If you don't
get it, don't worry about it. But it was funny.

On Saturday we did a blitz in Gasquet. It was way fun, we met a lot of
crazy people. Like honestly Gasquet is where horror movies take place
because it's in the forest and so many people are unmedicated
schizophrenics but it was actually way cool. We found Madame Gasquet's
grave. She's the lady that founded Gasquet or something. Anyway here's
a picture



No comments:

Post a Comment