Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 27



This week was a crazy week. To start off, I have been teaching a person in Arizona and a person in Mexico on Facebook. It's pretty good. as far as the ipads, it's sweet. For dinner messages I've been sharing Mormon Messages and challenging people to give us referrals on Facebook. My favorite to use is "Un Cambio De Corazon" Or "A Change of Heart."
But the craziest of crazy- here's what happened this week... We had a baptism!!!!!!!
Wednesday at 7:45PM Maria De Jesus told us she was going to have to start working and that she wasn't going to be able to make her baptismal date. Satan was frustrating our plans!!! And so we told her "Marichuy, you can wait 2 more months until you get baptized, and procrastinate having the blessings, or you can get baptized tonight." So she picked the right answer, we filled up the font and baptized her! I'll mail a picture home. It's on Elder Lopez's camera. It was a miracle because the font takes 2 hours to fill up, but in 30 minutes it was filled more than it should have been. We got her baptized, and I will be confirming her next Sunday! So we had a baptism this week!
I feel like there was more this week, but that was honestly the biggest thing.
Oh!!! I decided that I am a true Spanish missionary. I went on English exchanges and a member took us to Buffallo Wild Wings, with all the sports on the TVs and stuff, and I couldn't take my eyes away from the soccer game! I know I'm in America, but I feel like a Hispanic!!!!!!!!!
This work is great. I've felt your prayers!!! We have found a lot of cool people this week. We picked up two as investigators and are just flooded with potentials. I love Fairfield. We're picking it up here!
Love you all!
Elder Foster
 

No comments:

Post a Comment